Monday 27 June 2016

Buddy System

Coming up to the end of our assignment 
Me and Peter have had our challenges due to time managing but overall I'm happy to have worked with Peter over the past semester, It's something different to me especially working with someone I don't usually work with. I didn't really get to know Peter until this year which is really good because I know in the future we are going to need to build relationships with other artists and I definitely have done this with Peter. I've gotten to know his strengths over this semester. I am thankful for the work he has put in when he could. I know that people have other things going on and it's a real good learning experience when working in a collaborative project.

I am thankful though for his talents and for bringing forward his great ideas and skills throughout the semester. I also have to say thanks because he thought it was a good idea to collaborate without Peter we wouldn't of had most of the costume for the project. I did learn about time management as well it was hard at first but we managed to get around it.



1 comment:

  1. Shot Ken! proud of the work you've had to do to keep going.

    ReplyDelete