Monday 30 May 2016

Experimntation Work


Experimentation work. This is just footage from a previous project I did with Phiaddra who will be our dancer in my project. Just playing with Premier trying to get familiar with the tools and what are the dos and dont's for working with layers. I like the look but I think that with what I'm trying to do is best suitable to work on inside the studio that way we have more control over how the background works because in this video it seems to be too busy. This Friday we will be working in the studio so hopefully it turns out better in the studio. 


Just screenshot from the video trying to focus on the movement. Looking at the sequence. The background seems to be too busy in this image. 

1 comment:

  1. this is a good experiment, I am looking forward to seeing the outcomes from Friday

    ReplyDelete