Friday 27 May 2016

Auckland Art Gallery - Fiona Pardington

Auckland Art Gallery 

I think today was useful especially looking at new works from John Pule, Shigeyuki Kihara and Fiona Pardington. 

I really enjoyed looking at how the different works were set up. It gave me ideas about how we want to present some of our artwork. I know that I want to use frames now for my final photographs but will have to discuss that with Peter.

I also took into consideration the use of lighting that was used for Fiona Pardington's work. I really like how she stuck with low lighting for her photographs it drew use closer to the work. 
So I will look into how we want lighting for our final presentation. 

I really enjoyed a nice small group and just talking a discussing the work with others. I think that this trip helped me on how I want to display and set up. 3

 



2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there I love Fiona Pardingtons work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was a great show! :) you would of loved it jackie!

      Delete